"Mediation is an effective process for solving complicated issues in a comfortable forum. Resolution allows clients to move on with their lives."
Direct - (425) 374-5032
Ken Evans conducts a mediation services practice out of Brewe Layman’s Mount Vernon office*. Ken has historically represented thousands of clients in divorce, criminal and civil proceedings in the Skagit County area. He is now focusing his experience exclusively on helping litigants settle their disputes through mediation. While he is not currently licensed to practice law in Washington State, he brings 38 years of legal experience to his mediation practice.
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Bar (1974)
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1974
B.A., Washington State University, 1968
Recognition and Membership
- AV (very high to preeminent) rating by Martindale-Hubbell
- Mount Vernon Rotary Paul Harris Fellow Rotarian of the Year (2005)
- Hugh Ridgway Professionalism Award Winner (2008)
- People’s Choice Award “Best Attorney in Skagit County” (multiple years, including 2010)
- Former Skagit County Bar Association President
*Ken Evans is not an employee of Brewe Layman and operates his mediation practice as an independant business. Ken retired in 2012 after 38 years in the private practice of law. His practice is currently limited exclusively to mediation. Should you be looking for legal counsel/representation, Ken highly recommends and suggests you contact Brewe Layman, P.S. who has offices in Everett and Mount Vernon.